We are looking for an adept Ruby on Rails Developer. You will be involved in building out a global Video Marketplace that will connect Video Creators with Video Publishers.
- Write maintainable and clean code.
- Design scalable and stable features.
- Work on all phases of the development lifecycle, including continuous integration, tests deployment, and refactoring.
- Develop patches to fix software bugs on a frequent basis.
- Communicate and collaborate with other Developers , QA Engineers and Product Managers to ensure smooth operations in product development.
- Keep updated with the latest innovations and best practices in the industry and comfortable mentoring more junior Software Engineers.
- A proven track record of developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Video at the operational level including transcoding renditions from a master, advanced Digital rights management solutions.
- Having highly interactive applications published is a plus.
- A clear understanding of object oriented analysis and design.
- Experience architecting solutions that need to scale to massive usage with at least 99.99 of reliability.
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL and SOLR/Lucene.
- Experience with the normal DevOps landscape such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Platform
|Job Category||Digital Asset Management, Digital Media, Digital Video, Engineering|